Sunday, October 20, 2013

Read the 2nd half of Small Help Saturday and got some good critique. Will implement some changes tomorrow and set it aside for a week or so before rewriting the final which I will epublish in class. Ten people signed up for my class. I really need to get busy and put something together. I am sure they expect professionalism and I aim to deliver.

Reading some short stories from a Raymond Carver collection. He mixes dialogue and description with a result of moving the story forward without bogging it down with narration. I'm jealous of his talent, but I believe I have some of my own which is starting to show through my work.

International shuffleboard competition begins tomorrow in St. Petersburg. Will take a ride down to watch some of the best.

Keep writing.
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment