Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Scary Vacation is now available for free on Smashwords.com and soon on Barnesandnoble.com and ibooks.

The Camino story I spent 5 weeks on and had high hopes it was as good as I thought it was, has been put on the back burner. I didn't like the critiques from my writing group. Not one person said they liked it. In fairness to myself, I started reading the second part and didn't give the background of the first part.
At any rate, I decided to change the first part and make an ending that could possibly lead to a sequel. This is what I will submit to Glimmer Train by the end of the week.

Susan Adger from my writing group is having a book launching on Saturday at the Dunedin library. 2 o'clock if you're in the area. Instead of our usual lunch haunt, we will eat in Dunedin and then support Susan at the library.

I plan to intensify my self study writing program and concentrate on that rather than my digital and audio publishing activities. They will most certainly be a part of my future promotional efforts. For now, I need to write.
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment