Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I did finish and edit the 1st part of Shadows on the Camino. I call it Barcelona Anniversary. It wound up being 2.2k words and I submitted to Glimmer Train under the New Author category. I like it a lot. Just have to wait and see if they think it is print worthy. Should hear by the end of July. Until then, it stays off the Internet.
Working on a new story, Auction Surprise. After that's done, I'll let it gel for awhile and probably rewrite Group Lottery. I did get positive critiques on that one at my writers group. Upon completion, it will get epublished on Amazon and Smashwords.
Meanwhile, I continue to study the craft of Novel writing. The dailywords and the rest of it is just to keep my pencil sharp, so that when I feel capable of writing that novel, my writing won't be stale.

No comments:

Post a Comment