Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Still writing 1st thing in the morning. I have one complete story. I'm sitting it out before editing. I hope to do a rather quick edit so I can enter it online in the Glimmer Train no fee contest by the end of the month. You can enter up to three stories, so I'll be looking at some old ones to see if they are worthy of submission.
Would like to get another story or two epublished before I begin writing the novel. It's still in the planning stages.
PINAWOR Picnic this Sunday. Just got an email from the newsletter editor asking if I sing or play. So, I may wind up doing a set of 3 or 4 songs. Weather forecast looks great. Harley time. I rode to the meeting last week and one of the female authors said it was pretty. Now maybe I can call it pretty, but I like others to refer to my hog as bad or wicked.
What are you reading this for? Write, write, write, then write some more.
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment