Sunday, December 15, 2013

Got my Sony dvd player with wifi. Now I can sell my Wii which I was using as a Netflix interface. I haven't used it since I bowled a 300 game.

Got another rejection this week, twelve for the year.

Saturday was the writers Christmas Party. I tried to write humor and I did get one laugh and some nice applause. The food was great and since I was in Arizona last Christmas I wore my Sedona tshirt, the closest thing to festive that I own.

Am rewriting Lt. Pedro Leon using the advice I got from Saw Palm Magazine. Originally it had to be less than 1,500 words for the library contest. With those restrictions gone the story is at 1,900 and growing.

I feel I'm getting close to beginning work on a novel, at least on the synopsis which I intend to write first.

Write today!
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment