Monday, December 2, 2013

Changed the name of Swap Meet to Hired and Fired and read some at PINAWOR Saturday. Got a lot of feedback as usual. I didn't get into the action quick enough. I realized it was slow coming and tried to throw some anticipation in there with the words: "before I met that scoundrel Donald Banks." It wasn't enough to keep the story from dragging. I will rework the beginning to get to the action sooner.

One of the students for my epublishing class has published a story. Made me glad I gave the class.

I got a rejection from Lamplight Magazine. It took 3 months instead of the week to ten days I'd been getting. Perhaps they took a longer look at my story.

Cyber Monday today and Christmas is upon us with the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting coming on Wednesday.

Don't stop writing!
JH 

No comments:

Post a Comment