Monday, November 11, 2013

Had six paid authors attend my class on Saturday on e-publishing. I did publish Small Help live in class on both Amazon and Smashwords. Everyone was generous with their complements saying it was the best class and they really got something out of it. Before we left the classroom, the person in charge of getting new classes asked me to repeat it in the Spring.
I never taught before and it was a little nerve wracking, but people helped those next to them and we got through everything I wanted to accomplish.
Someone said they got a rejection from Saw Palm, but I'm still in it. Who knows? Is this the time I get in print?

Reading King's Doctor Sleep. It's the sequel to The Shining, all 528 pages.

Also I've started another story called Swap Meet.

Write every day.
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment