Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Spirit of America article is out in the monthly PINAWOR newsletter. No feedback except for family. You can always count on them. I called the newsroom of the local paper and a man sounded interested but referred me to the op-editor as a guest column. Left him a message, no callback.
Glimmer Train neither rejected or accepted my story. On the last day of notification, my web submission status changed from "in process" to "complete." I don't believe I will enter such a contest again.
I've got another 3-4 weeks wait to see about the library contest.
Still working on Auction Surprise. Need to fill in details and work out some logistics of the robbery. Many comments from PINAWOR. Evidently, I am not describing what I see very well. Description may be my weak point.
Write, write, write.
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment