Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ahh. A day of rest. It's been a busy week. Monday & Tuesday was the year end shuffle tournament for the Seminole League. The tournament director awarded me, team captain, with the season's trophy. On a personal level I took 3rd place out of 60. Rushed home for a block party with live band. The gal sang to me and wore my Harley hat for one song.
Wednesday I had the shuffle president of our park present the trophy to me. Then I invited all the team members up on stage and passed the trophy down the line so everyone got a chance to hold it. After all, they're the ones who earned it. Following that we had our year-end shuffle meeting which I had to leave early for a chiropractic adjustment and massage.
Friday night is bingo and Sunday is corned beef dinner.
Monday is the annual in-park tournament which I hope to win this year. I missed my final shot last year to come in 2nd.
After that we play the USACAN. It's a park thing with Americans squaring off against the Canadians. After which we go inside the clubhouse and eat. Always eat. Lots of eating.
Gonna have to make time to figure my income tax soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment