Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy with my digital story on Amazon. 2 free days netted 61 downloads. Got 3 sales for the rest of the week. Plus 3 five star reviews and 1 "like".
Thinking about adding 2 or 3 stories to it and making it a series or collection.

Left PINAWOR (www.pinawor.org) early yesterday, after receiving 8 or 10 critiques on a story I read, to attend a folk festival at Heritage Village celebrating 20 years. Watched a 14 year girl, Carmen Brandy, perform her own songs on guitar while she sang with a strong, husky, mature voice. Got her to autograph the CD she was selling. Her mother ran the sales while Dad was roadie and did the background vocals. Then I went to see the native American flute show. They played many different flutes, one had a rubber tip at the end and was so long it rested it on the floor. I got so into it that I visited the nearby flute maker, Craig Noss, and bought a wooden flute for $40. The weather was sunny and 70's. Delightful.
Then I took my soon to be 95 lady friend to bingo. I won the last game..$250.
Yes..that was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment